Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fire Engineering Courses I Have A Degree In Electrical Engineering From Overseas And Worked In Fire Protection Equipment Sales?

I have a degree in electrical engineering from overseas and worked in fire protection equipment sales? - fire engineering courses

My professional experience abroad, my question is: How do I become Certified Fire Protection Engineer of the United States? and what the companies are willing to rent for my experience? What are the courses that you must take to obtain the certification? or is this area of fire alarm systems and distribution systems with sprinklers is not hot, and unwanted by employers in the United States, and I have to change the course? Plz advise? I am really confused and tired of working for minimum wage jobs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..You Can Approach To any Consultancy..who are Providing job's...!!!!



Led Lights

robert w said...

Contact with local businesses for fire protection. UR stituation explain and wondered who could run or certifaction.
Contact UR U.S. Agency for fire protection deartment or ask your local fire department.

Post a Comment