Thursday, February 4, 2010

Things Like Ls Magazine I Want To Be A Writer, My Dream Is To Work For A Magazine, How Can I Do This?

I want to be a writer, my dream is to work for a magazine, how can I do this? - things like ls magazine

I graduated with a degree in International Studies. I have for my school and college, I have the On / Off. My dream is writing it for a magazine like Sexy, Marie Claire. I did not know how make-up tips or things like that, I want to major issues for young people in a cheerful and fresh air. What I do not know where to start. Has anyone an idea? Should I independent, then the hope for a job in a magazine? Thank you! I appreciate it.

2 comments:

Takfam said...

I am so much in the same situation! I start tomorrow as a messenger for a magazine. They are in all areas of the initial train and transfer me the whole time as soon as something opens. Take a job that I journal in one. Many publishers promote, within so if you on your resume that you are interested in writing, recalls that when a position opens. Write columns for newspapers can also be helpful.

If the end does not categorize. Just because your goal is to not at Marie Claire or Glamor work that you can start where I (for a magazine of high-tech hopes to write, but I'm starting a magazine for interior decoration).

Good luck!

jimi said...

Employers want experience. Show instead of a job at a magazine or newsaper and you have a good should come from an opening in your niche.

Post a Comment