Sunday, November 8, 2009

Adenomyosis More Condition_symptoms What Options Do I Have For Adenomyosis?

What options do i have for adenomyosis? - adenomyosis more condition_symptoms

That was my story so far, I have diagnosed with endometriosis, I had an operation for him and all .. still in pain and stay in regular contact with my gynecologist .. She informed me that in all probability, adenomyosis, and not really been mentioned as a last resort, would be subjected to a hysterectomy. I have my own research, but each side a little confusing, there is someone who has had the same experience and can share their knowledge with me? Thank you.

1 comments:

aWellWis... said...

I am a doctor, an anesthetist and physician. I met many patients with adenomyosis.
If you have children / do not plan on children who are suffering real bad, I'm sorry to say that hysterectomy is the best solution. Sometimes, in opening a gynecologist may decide that the uterus can be obtained by removing the adenomyoma, but there is always the risk of recurrence. Therefore, it is an option for patients willing to accept the risk of problems later.
This is to help the best I could!

Post a Comment