Thursday, November 12, 2009

Small Deck Pictures What Can I Do With An Ornamental Pond That Is Too Shallow To Be An Effective Pond?

What can I do with an ornamental pond that is too shallow to be an effective pond? - small deck pictures

The lagoon is approximately 15 'by 6', but only about 4 inches deep (in fact, we dry in recent times and is completely dry and the rocks - is flat, so easy) it. If I completely run enough water to just over a waterfall pump through, but not much more. I expected to be strengthened in order to be able to get koi, etc., but seems expensive now would be doing if we start from scratch. Perhaps we could have a fireplace? The pond is at once our wooden bridge and a grove of pine trees in the other (narrow) side of the bridge. Anything creative? It was simply a plastic liner w / Rock River and surrounded by tile basis.

Looking for creative ideas for the garden - again, I find an inexpensive way to keep it as a pond, but do not remain in reality as it is - a solution is quite full ...

I know it is difficult, without pictures, but only for ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment