Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mercola Code MERCOLA HAS FAMILY CREST OR CODE OF ARMS IN ITALY, AND A CASTLE WHICH I CAN NOT FIND ANY THING ABOUT?

MERCOLA HAS FAMILY CREST OR CODE OF ARMS IN ITALY, AND A CASTLE WHICH I CAN NOT FIND ANY THING ABOUT? - mercola code

IS, I do not find my family tree to reduce costs and were my castle is today. I think someone has my grandfather changed the name of my castle.

I am heir to this CASTILLO, but found nothing.

Bala and Latina, Italy.

HELP

Thanks, Mike mercola

1 comments:

clontarf... said...

Discover the free wave is almost impossible, but if you can do the time and inclination to research a little expensive. Since I live in Italy, most of their ancestors hundreds of years ago probably Italian. I doubt you would have a castle. Not everyone comes from the nobility. If a man owns a house that is accepted as a rule by one person, all his descendants. Castles also lost in battle, or the provision of a nobleman. Sometimes they were sold to other families. If you or your parents or grandparents were born or lived in the castle, I doubt that you have a complaint, especially if you do not know where he is.
I wish I could rightly claim to any country that would be my Irish ancestors, the arrival of Strongbow or could even be preceded by taking over land in the works of my ancestors, give the Americans the world to ___ for ever and his heirs.

Post a Comment