Friday, February 12, 2010

Best Rated Generic Camcorder Battery Has Anyone Encountered Problems With Someone Using Your Nickname To Answer Questions?

Has anyone encountered problems with someone using your nickname to answer questions? - best rated generic camcorder battery

Add in the e-mail to numbers or configure your name so that two people have the same name. However, it is now possible with the same username as you. How, then people know in your contact list or the fans that you or someone else? This happened once before and the person had the generic avatar as me. This time, a "face". Yahoo blogs speak for prudishness about the "reputation", but it is obviously done little to protect us. I confess that I do not give always the best answer, but I try. And if that person says something inflammatory or incredibly stupid / naive and is not meant to come with me? I made it to level 4, the answers thoughtfully insightful (especially) and I think that shows my success rate, there isit. I do not want all my efforts in tatters. Seriously thinking about it, please.

4 comments:

Martha P said...

I always thought that if you choose a nickname, and is used, there would be an automated reply please get another because it lasted.

So I am very surprised. They have every reason to be worried.

Send an e-mail
y_answrs_team@yahoo.com
or
advoc@yahoo-inc.com

Perhaps you can clarify for you. Good luck.

stephen k said...

Nobody seems interested in starting (today) in the cloning of me or borrow "my name is

Ann Toozie said...

Is it always goes? I left more than a year after he molested here. Someone will depend both my name and my picture and post answers to their offensive ... Race, sex, four letter words (even if they happen to artfully disguised censorship), I am a user with a height of six, so I had a lot of answers here, and others were annoyed me for the disadvantages of using profanity and insults suddenly. I kept reporting to the person, but nothing has happened. I even went to the forum and users complained. Still nothing. Finally, I had my friends who work Resort at Yahoo. This is the only way they are resolved. Good luck. I can not believe that Yahoo will allow more than one person use the same name.

stay@hom... said...

I'm new here and I knew that people could have the same hobbies. That is how it might be confusing sounds. Maybe you should try asking: "What answers" and not people who use the site. They seem to those who can help.

Post a Comment