Saturday, February 20, 2010

Women In Girdles & Stockngs Do Girdles Help You Lose Weight Or Tigten?

Do girdles help you lose weight or tigten? - women in girdles & stockngs

Is the woman, the strips are kept under the belly to help you lose weight, I 2hundered something and having a size of the one-piece, well, I do not think that uncomfortable at all, as they say, if I do , time, etc., which will help me settle my stomach, my mother says I'm the guy who excirse but sometimes you go to the grocery store and around the tents, as always when I am gone, though I think it is better than nothing, but you can lose weight? If you where a lot?

1 comments:

Tallulah said...

Fajas not help you lose weight or tighten up. Only if you suck all the belly fat, the size of your clothes seem sweeter.

Post a Comment