Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Homemade Model Sailboats What To Charge For A Homemade Model Sailboat?

What to charge for a homemade model sailboat? - homemade model sailboats

I have a model ship in a summer camp 20 years ago and now wants to get rid of him. I am moving soon and want to start, the "substance".

In any case, in good condition, about 20 cm high function, all parts still a stand for display, but still "sail" in water, so I know that it is difficult to determine, without seeing, a picture, but I guess I do not ask here anyway ...

Has anyone an idea if something is worth? Regards.

1 comments:

Iris said...

I have never sold or bought, a model sailboat, but I want * * I suppose it's worth, may to some extent on the quality of materials and forms that are dependent on (what he said was good). Perhaps you could do a little research, is that some on eBay to see what others go to sail. It might even be able to get Google search and with something useful. When I try to find a range of prices, and between the two. :)

Good luck!

Post a Comment