Thursday, February 11, 2010

Watery Creamy Cm Before Menstruation How Long Do Sperm Live In Creamy CM?

How long do sperm live in creamy CM? - watery creamy cm before menstruation

I know I can live up to 5 days, but fertile on average 2-3 days, but the cream is fertile CM CM? I had relations in a cm day cream (the eve of aqueous) and deal with Chanes design. The 3 or 4 days before ovulation, was probably 4 days before ovulation, BBT, if my letter is correct. It was 2 days before my OPK was positive.

3 comments:

leximom1... said...

From what I can live for 5 days in the egg white CM (elastic type open) and 2 to 3 days in CM creamy.

ANXIOUSLyy TTC #1♥ said...

I do not think that long .. because the gynecologist recommends cm clearish sticky .... but also because I want me and my bf are TTC'ing =) baby dust drawbacks if you =)

KaB said...

You still have a chance. depending on how juicy (IMR) is that they can live up to 7 days

Post a Comment