Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is The Grand Canyon Scary What Is The Mileage, Travel Time From Bloomingdale Nj To Grand Canyon, PA???

What is the mileage, travel time from bloomingdale nj to grand canyon, PA??? - is the grand canyon scary

Yes, Pennsylvania Grand Canyon! Heard is on the map, but no idea what it is like Bloomingdale, New Jersey (Passaic County) did not understand the situation, the MAP are not sure how at the beginning of the PA?. Anyway. NOT FANCY, trucks, frightening and dangerous. Anyone out there know?

3 comments:

Fall Beauty said...

This will take the Grand Canyon State Airport, the only place that I got when I googled is the Grand Canyon, PA.


Directions to the Grand Canyon State Airport
239 m - 4 hours 6 minutes


1. East Hamburg Turnpike / Paterson Hamburg Turnpike to Star Lake Rd

2. Turn right onto I-287 S

3. Take exit 41B to merge onto I-80 W toward Del Water Gap
Partial toll
Entering Pennsylvania


4. Exit 212S-W onto I-180 W toward Williamsport

5. Take exit 29 onto US-15 N toward Mansfield

6. Take the PA-414 exit toward Morris / Liberty

7. Turn left onto PA-414

8. Turn left onto PA-287

9. Turn left onto Main St/PA-660
Continue towards PA-660


10. Continue on PA-362

11. Turn left onto PA-3029


Peggy K said...

Please do not use MapQuest. I look at the addresses and they were so confused. The instructions you were given much more direct. MapQuest was shorter run, but over time. So, if time is a factor used addresses, was the second. I hope you have a good time I hear it is beautiful in the fall.

Herfnerd said...

Mapquest

Post a Comment